Friday, November 28, 2008

Whoo Hoo!!!

Cam wears a pull up to bed at night. He wakes up soaked. Not just a little - but have a bath do the laundry soaked. He's asked a few times to wear underwear to bed, but I think you understand why I think this is too risky. Two nights ago he asked again and I let him. No bedtime drink, and then I took him potty when I went to bed. The next morning...DRY!!! WHOO HOO!!! Again last night...Success!! I hope pull ups are a thing of the past! (anyone need a bag of size 5 pullups?)

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Don't you just love it when their little "lights in their heads" catch on! YAY! Nothing like less laundry to do.

catharooni said...

cam is going to LOVE having this on the internet years from now!

happy for you ... and him!! he can't have enjoyed it anymore than you, hmmm? (smiles) ...

Joanne said...

raise the roof!!!! that is wonderful for him, for you and your laundry room!!!