Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lame children

Ok, that sounds really funny but I seriously do have a lame child! Cam sprained his ankle earlier this afternoon and boy is he a demanding little thing! Can I get him a drink, then a snack, then a pillow...I don't really mind at all because the poor boy has to sit inside while everyone else is outside jumping on the sticky wall. But really, I draw the line at picking up a Chaotic card for him that fell right beside him on the floor. Not even a full arms length away! I just gave him a hug and a kiss and another cookie. Yeesh!
How about you? What do you do in the name of lameness? (or sickness, or maybe even laziness!)

Kaylani

1 comment:

jessica said...

Ya, I got that dress tradition from you. You told me about Janae and I loved it. Brian really likes it too.