Thursday, July 9, 2009

YAH!!

From this...

ok, so I was going to put a before and after picture for our front lawn on, but realized I don't have an "after" picture to post. I opened the door to go outside to take a picture and stopped. It is raining. Hard. I think I'll wait for the after picture. However, my front yard is beautiful! New sod and a great double decker flower bed made out of rock with bubbling boulders in the middle. Too bad we are moving in 2 weeks! The landscaping is done already at the new house - we are just adding a water feature in the back yard because I love the sound of running water when I'm outside. I'll post pictures when I get them!

I hope it stops raining soon as I'm going to Kenny Chesney tonight at Commonwealth!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

it is too bad you won't be able to enjoy it but hurray for new houses and hope the concert was fun!!!

catharooni said...

where's the after pic!?!? and wasn't kenny just lovely!?!? oh, and yummy.