Monday, June 22, 2009

conversation with Cam

"How was your field trip to the greenhouse today, Cam?"

"Booorrring. I had to miss recess and everything."

"You didn't do anything fun?"

"No, I did this (wave arms around in front of your face) to keep the misquitos away, but one sneaky one got through and so, look, I have a bite!"

Funny, I feel the same way about sperm.

JUST TO CLARIFY - I AM NOT PREGNANT. I WAS ACTUALLY THINKING ABOUT MY LAST CHILD WHEN I WROTE THAT. !! DUE TO ALL THE PRECAUTIONS THAT HAVE TAKEN PLACE IF I EVER DO GET PREGNANT AGAIN YOU WILL KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE LORD WORKED AROUND OUR PLANS!!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

What??!!!!

Are you saying what I am thinking you are saying???
Do I congratulate you? : D

Joanne said...

eeeek I thought that was all 'fixed' !???!

catharooni said...

uh, yah ... my curiosity is piqued as well ... ;o)

darlene said...

This is a good way to find out who reads your blog!!!