Monday, June 8, 2009

hot date!


Hubby called me the other day and said he had a date planned for us. Yah! He usually has good ideas...he came home with a Mustang convertible that he had rented for the weekend!! I am of the opinion that if you have a car it's not really a sports car unless it is a convertible. I LOVE THEM!!! Someday I will own one...We had so much fun driving around on a gorgeous night with the top down. We even went to dinner on the other side of the city just so we could drive there! I hope the next time your hubby plans a date he makes it something you like as well!!
~Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

What a COOL idea! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I totally need to introduce my husband to your husband, He need ideas like this one, mustang convertables are one of my favourite!!!!
What a great hubby you have
Rebecca Perla

Joanne said...

my friend has that same car! although it isn't the same driving with her as it would be with the hubster! what a great guy Perry is!!!