Saturday, April 24, 2010

{clever title here}


The other day I tried hot yoga. Have you heard of it? You go into a room that is 35 degrees with a high humidity level and then delude your mind and body into thinking it is fun to hold yourself in positions that take extreme balance and concentration. Neither of which I have.

Here I am balancing,
hinging forward,

extending my arms forward,

stretching my leg to the wall behind me,

lifting my core,

relaxing my shoulders,

having a party on my face,

and I look down and see...

really dirty feet. Egads!

Now I have to spend the next 45 minutes pretending no one else can see my filthy feet.

That's what I get for wearing flip flops before its dry outside.

But, you know what?

It was a lot of fun!



3 comments:

Kristi said...

I heard about that kind of yoga. it sounds very interesting.
my feet are awful too. need to work on that.

Anonymous said...

haha
Devonee

Anonymous said...

okay, I can't leave a comment on your scrapbook blog, but I like the green one. And people made fun of me for wanting the knee picture. It's way cute.
Devonee

Oh, the feet thing was funny.