Friday, April 9, 2010

What does this mean?


I see this sign on lots of vehicles but its purpose eludes me.
Does it mean I'll feel sorrier than normal if I hit their vehicle? Because really, I'll feel very sorry already. Does it mean I'll try harder to drive safer around them? I'm trying to drive my best all the time, and again will feel sorry if I hit them.
I think it really means to beware of those vehicles because they may at any time move unpredicatably because the driver is trying to find a soother, get the bottle out from under the seat or get that last fry from out of the bag!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL! I am so glad someone agrees. I have always wanted to ask too.

jessica said...

too true.

Anonymous said...

too funny! and very very true! it is usually only 1st time parents or those who now have 2-3-4-5-6 kids and just have no time to take it out of the window!! haven't been on for a while---LOVE the new look! Leanne