Thursday, June 3, 2010

Deep Thoughts

So as I was sweating away on the treadmill the other day I got thinking about the term "losing weight". Why do we say this? Losing something is easy. You have it, and then you don't. You don't have to think about losing it, you just do. It takes no work what so ever. What about reducing the number on a scale is easy? We know exactly where those extra pounds went. They are not lost at all! It takes blood, sweat, and frequently tears. We really need to change this term to something else. How about Finding Thin~ness, or becoming physically lighter. That one rolls off the tongue quite nicely. Do you think it'll catch on?
~Cheers,
Kaylani

4 comments:

Rebecca Henrie said...

I needed a laugh Kaylani! Thanks!! Someone one told me if you lose something you are always trying to find it again, and so it goes with weight!! :)

Anonymous said...

hey - are you still doing those hot yoga classes?

erin said...

Too funny Kaylani!! Loved your Deep Thoughts. :)

kaylani said...

yup, loving the hot yoga still! Perry just bought me a pass as a surprise! Wanna come with me?