Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cammy, Cammy, Cammy....



So, we pretty much have it drilled into Cam's brain that he is NOT TO GO IN THE POOL WITHOUT A SWIM SHIRT ON!!!!! The poor boy takes after his dad and is as white as can be. However, he really should have changed out of his Sunday shirt and put a swim shirt on before he jumped on in! It was soo hot on Sunday I couldn't say no. I was jealous just watching him!
Another soccer season finished! Yah! Did I say that outloud? I love watching boys this age playing soccer - it makes me laugh how some are so into it, and others are picking dandelions (or their noses) and they all chase the ball together and kick their own teammates to get the ball and just walk off the field when they want a drink, or need to pee on a bush....- but sometimes getting there is a battle. Ryan and Noah were really good about coming to all the games, though. I told them that Cam watched them play hockey all winter, they can watch him play soccer for 2 months. I didn't think they would get my logic, but they did and were good sports about it!
Play school is finished! It is off the kindergarten in the fall for this one!
~Thanks for stopping by!
Kaylani

No comments: