Thursday, July 3, 2008

Stampin' Up!

I hope you've all had a chance to look at the retiring list. I will say I am saddest about "Unfrogettable" and the Best Friends alphabet. The accessories list is coming out soon! I have to say, though, that I get really excited thinking about what they are going to replace all these retiring sets with. Guess what?!! I have seen a few of the new sets, and you won't be disappointed. And, I absolutely loved the new accessories that we got to peek at. My favorite? Well, there are probably 4 favorites right now....look forward to some beautiful designer paper, a punch you won't be able to live without, a fabulous simply sent kit (priced just right), and some buttons that you'll adore!!

I'll be hosting a party in August featuring these new products...you won't want to miss it!! Watch here for more details coming soon! I'm getting excited just thinking about it...and its 2:30 am here now, so it has to be good for me to keep my eyes open! I can't wait to show you and hear what you think!

We've been having a run of beautiful weather and I haven't made it to my stampin' room in a bit, but I plan on changing that soon! I do have a card to share with you that is just too cute! Lemonade, anyone?? I'll post it tomorrow...

Well, on the 2:30 am note, I'm heading off to bed.
~Thanks for stopping by!
Kaylani

No comments: