Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hello!

The summer is just flying by! Is it that way for you, too? It's been almost a month since I posted and honestly it feels like days. I'm not even going to try and catch you up to what has been happening - We'd be here for hours! Just a few highlights:
-Ryan and Noah went to camps at the U of A and had a great time
-Cameron touches the tub at both ends when laying down in it - I'm pretty sure he's going to be the tallest of all the boys
-Kai is walking. weird.
-We bought a new van - 2007 Honda Odyssey. I'll admit I still get a little thrill everytime I go out to leave and see it there.
-Perry is making great progress on the front yard!!! He's the best!
-Costco has the new Stephenie Meyers book - Breaking Dawn - on for $13.99
-the new catalogue for Stampin' Up! should be here anyday now. Very exciting.

Have a great day!
~Thanks for stopping by!
Kaylani

No comments: