Friday, August 29, 2008

The weirdest thing happened today...

I got home from taking Noah to school and there were no messages to be returned, or emails to be answered for work. I have a free minute!! How fun! It took me a bit to upload pictures from the camera, but now I'm good to go!
I'll share a few with you: these are some firsts from this summer:
Noah's first day of school at Donnan, hockey program, August 20th
A triathlon for Noah, Jessica and me. (I?) In Fort MacLeod on August 16th. We had a great time! You should join us next year!
Perry's new Camaro. I do like going for rides with him after the boys are in bed!

I'm going to do some small posts today so stay tuned for more!

~Thanks for stopping by!

Kaylani

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Triathlon? WOW! I am impressed! Good for you guys.

Dionne said...

I shouldn't be surprised... but ohmygoodness, your boys are growing.

And tell Perry that Camaro is one sweet ride.