Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Website

Hello faithful readers (Hi family and a select few others!)
I've started a new website to showcase the wonderful company I demonstrate for - Stampin' Up!
I'm so excited to group all the cardmaking and crafting together this way. You'll be able to check out all the super specials that are on right now, and see the projects I've completed. Take a peek at my calender if you'd like to join a class that is happening already, or to find a date to host your own workshop (and get great free stamps and products!!). The calender will be up and running soon! Let me know if I can help you get started making wonderful homemade gifts and cards!
Check it out soon and let me know what you think...
www.kaylanistothart.stampinup.net

I will be keeping this blog for my own personal use. How fun!

~Thanks for stopping by!
Kaylani

No comments: