Monday, September 22, 2008

OMGosh! Guess what I got?

So, my sister and I made a quick trip down to southern Alberta to visit my grandpa. Coming home I stopped in Red Deer because at Pier 1 they had a chair that I have been coveting for about a month. I just stopped to see if it was on sale yet or not. It wasn't. However, the headboard, footboard, bench and table that I also loved was on sale! Whoo hoo!

When I got it home and was unpacking Perry was quite impressed that I got it all in my van! And, do you know what my DH said? "As long as it puts a smile on your face it's worth every penny!" How sweet is that??
~Thanks for stopping by!
Kaylani

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh you are SO lucky! That's WAY better than the find I found at Pier 1 this week. (On my blog. : D)

That is absolutely gorgeous! Love the way you decorate.

P.S. I TOO have been waiting for a chair to go on sale there. What chair are you looking for? I am watching for the white/ivory one.

Anonymous said...

Your room looks lovely and very calming! Way to go on that find!

darlene said...

Looks great Kaylani and what a great husband!

jessica said...

I love it! it looks great. totally love the bench

Kristi said...

I can't get your picture to get bigger- I want to see tha picture and words on your wall bigger- can you take a closer up picture for me, please?
and I love the bed!