Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bitty Birthday Bash


I am so excited to be offering this "Bitty Birthday Bash" just for you! Stampin' Up! has some incredible promotions on this month and the adorable birthday set is one of them.
Come and have a great night out, meet some new friends and make some birthday cards!
When - Thursday, November 13th
Where - Kaylani's house
Time - 7:30pm start
Cost - $20. This includes the stamp set "Bitty Birthday" and all other supplies except regular adhesive (Please bring your favorite) to make 2 regular size cards (4 1/4" X 5 1/2"), 2 gift cards (3"x3") and one tag.
Because I need to order supplies for this class, you must register and prepay with me by October 26th. You can do the class in Bella Rose (Pink Pirouettte and Riding Hood Red, shown above) or in Muirfield (Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze). Please let me know when you register which color scheme you would like.
I hope to see you here November 13th!

No comments: