Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yah! I love holidays! My boys are home and we get to stay in our pj's longer and eat yummy food. I love the smells in my house when a turkey is cooking! What more could you ask for to have a great day?


My wonderful SIL come to visit this weekend and we got some quality time in the stamping room. It was so fun!

Aren't these adorable? The medallion made with the scallop punch is so fun! I love it! The tutorial is on splitcoast right now.
I can't wait to get my Big Shot! So sad they are on backorder, but soon! The top note die is so elegant - quick, easy and so striking. Love it!
I think Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss and Pink Pirouette are my favorite in colors. Who am I kidding? I like 'em all!
All I can say is love it, love it, love it!
Bye Leanne, and thanks for visiting!!! Love ya!

No comments: