Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Long time no stamp...


Heya all! Here are some cards we did for our last stampers club. Hope you like them!
This "Live with Passion" was inspired by another card - but I don't remember where I saw it to see how close it is or to give them credit! I'm so sorry!
The white flowers are heat embossed with irridescent ice EP and are really glittery. Love it!
This card uses the "go go boots" alphabet for the Big Shot machine. The letters are die cut, glued to the front then covered with Crystal Effects so they look glossy. Cut, fun and simple!
~Thanks for stopping by!
Kaylani

2 comments:

catharooni said...

heeeeyyyy ... those look really familiar! ... i love you putting them here so i can still enjoy them even though i have mailed them off to deserving people already ... (smiles) ...

The Story of us said...

I'm glade I'm not the only one addicted to Stampin' Up! I finally got permission to sell it here in Korea. Yeah