Monday, February 2, 2009

In case you were wondering...

25 things about me.

1. My favorite treat is peanut m & m's with a diet coke.
2. I have been skydiving, would love to go again, but hubby won't let me.
3. I have been scuba diving. I will do that again, but have no desire to be certified to do so.
4. I have the best friends ever.
5. I don't mind cooking, but I hate cleaning up the mess.
6. I sometimes dream about putting Kai in dresses just so I can experience how fun it would be to have a girl. Hubby won't let me.
7. I LOVE watching my boys play hockey and don't mind all the travelling involved. It gives me a chance to chat with whoever is riding shotgun.
8.My laundry is usually always done...or close to it. (The air hockey table is cleared off, yah!)
9. My boys make me laugh at least daily.
10. I am sad I missed my friend's wedding in Mexico.
11. I am currently on a weight loss program and have 8 lbs to go before I'm the same size I was in High School. I'll take it!
12. I love shopping, but hate trying on clothes. (My hair goes beserk and staticy) I am the queen of returns. I just found a new store I LOVE...anyone up for a trip to Southgate?
13. I just got my haircut and don't like it as much as what I had before. Oh well, it'll grow.
14. I feel like a fake when I craft because I case things so much.
15. I wish I had more motivation to clean the garage. It really is a disaster. I think I'll just get a big garbage truck come and park in front of the garage for a day this summer and solve the problem.
16. I love my parents.
17. My marriage would be in jeopardy without cell phones. We do 99% of our communicating on them!
18. Kai hasn't been seen for the last 20 minutes...could mean trouble...
19. I hate the sounds the DS and computer make when the boys are playing games...it drives me crazy!
20. I am totally looking forward to this summer when I can take the boys camping in our new to us motorhome!
21. I just got a new shirt that I love! check out www.lillap.com and look up "oragami" Mine is the purple one.
22. I have black hockey skates but they have pink laces and pink skate guards.
23. I teach an aquafit class at the Y and the ladies are so nice to me! One of them treated me to an OJ after our last class!
24. I love my Grandma George.
25. I plan to take a trip a year...at least...until I die. This does not include retiring to Arizona.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Love it! Very interesting!

Kristi said...

I thought the wedding wasn't happening!
I am a craft copier too. I should get some weight loss tips from you. I have a long way to go to get to my high school weight!
fun post.

jessica said...

I forgot you went skydiving. with Cory- right? fun. I'd love to go. Is it the oragami wrap?
way to go on the weight loss- good for you!!

kaylani said...

It is the oragami wrap and its totally cool!!! You can wear it about 300 different ways. Maybe a slight exageration, but I love it!

kaylani said...

The skydiving was with both Cory and Steven. Very fun.