Friday, February 20, 2009

Book Club

I love my book club ladies. To quote one of them...

"tattoo's, shoes, naked yoga, miss used nighties, food, movies, showgirls, cats, kids, 2 times a day, chocolate......book club !!!!!!"

These were a few of our topics last night. I love these ladies. We chat about anything knowing we won't be ridiculed or frowned at. I just walk into the room for the evening and feel my worries go to the back of my head for a couple of hours and prepare myself to laugh and enjoy. We are all so varied and have such different struggles and challenges and backgrounds that the conversation is never lacking. It really does boost me up to face another month! I may come from a large family, but I love these 7 other sisters of mine!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

naked yoga? hmm. my book club may be a bit dull.
yours sounds like a blast.
oh- my sister Kim had the baby. her 5th! (and last)