Tuesday, February 17, 2009

day 6

When I said it rained before we got here, I guess that was a bit of an understatement. It poured, nonstop, for 10 days before we got here. There were people crying at the check out desk because they were leaving and hadn't seen the sun once. That would be sooo disappointing. I would probably cry, too.



Paradise Island was fun! I think our favorite part was swimming in the ocean off the yacht with the floating bar. I want one of those for our little pool. It would be so fun! It was pretty windy on Paradise Island, but we still had fun. There was a couple from drayton Valley on the same trip that we had fun with.

We went to the Tex - Mex restaurant last night and it was our favorite by far! (So far - we go to the gourmet one tonight) We were eating no less than 15 minutes after we got there, the service was great and the food was yummy! When you come here you'll have to go!

We met a couple from New York that are on the same floor in the same building we are in. very nice people. They have 2 boys that are 13 and 16. They are here with a group that includes some teenage girls. The girls parents had to deal with drinking and going off the resort grounds at 2 am last night...Let me tell you I am happy with my boys!

I think I miss the boys more this trip just because they have been here before and I know how much they loved it. Ryan and Noah would have been all over Paradise Island! and the restaurants, and ping pong and golf.....I can't wait to bring them again!

Have a wonderful day and I'll see you in 2 days!

~Ola!
Kaylani

No comments: