Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm back!

But I have no idea when I'll return!
I've decided not to let the blog take over my life and use up my oodles of free time, but I love showing and telling my family and friends what we've been up to. So, check back (weekly?) and maybe you'll be surprised!
My life right now...sports. All in all, not a bad thing to be involved in. I'm hoping to install a lifelong habit in my children. Ryan hasn't decided yet what how he'll be active, but we're working on him! Noah is hockey all the way. However, I took him to a running clinic with me at the Running Room today and he beat us all at 5 km. Cam loves hockey (defense, of course) and is so excited to start basketball on Monday. I have always said only one sport at a time, but he conned me into it as bball is only 1 night a week, and hockey is mostly on weekends. Kai will do anything! Right now he loves to go skating and it is such a good time! What is funnier than taking a 3 year old skating who, when he falls, makes snow angels and then gets stuck to the ice? Seriously, I had to go pull him up. Note to self, don't dress him in polar fleece again because it really does stick to the ice. Who woulda thunk it? I can't believe how good Kai is getting on skates, either. The first time we went he staying between my legs holding onto my knees. Now, he won't let me help him at all. He has a support thingy we take for him to use...and he does. He skates as fast as he can (pretty funny because he actually runs on the ice) then pushes the support thingy away from him and then chases it. When we go next time I'm going to record it so you can laugh with us.

Promise, next time I'll have pictures!

~Thanks for stopping by!
Kaylani

No comments: