Friday, January 18, 2008

Close your eyes

If you are in my family or a close friend, shut your eyes NOW!!! (Unless you have already received a card from our family this January) Posted below is a picture of the card I did for New Years. I decided to forget about "Merry Christmas" cards so as not to get too stressed before Christmas (I was gone for 1 week the week before Christmas on a trip to the Dominican with a friend...long story, but again I say, "My husband is the best!) and do "Happy New Year" cards instead. Here it is...





Recipe: All supplies from Stampin' Up!

stamps - polka dot BG, Holidays and Wishes

paper - bashful blue, whisper white, vellum cardstock, DP

ink - Night of Navy, Bashful Blue

Misc.-small and large tag punches, 2 way glue, dazzling diamonds, SAMJ, spritzer, pretties kit, dimensionals, white ribbon, slit punch

This card was totally cased. I can't find the link to send you to the original, but it is on the tutorial on Split Coast for tag punch poinsettas. Let me know if you find it!

(I have to say it...the way the poinsetta is glued on doesn't it look like a person jumping in the air spread eagle style? That's what I see when I look at it.)

1 comment:

Joanne said...

congrats on your blog and hey don't you love me? I don't see my fabulous blog on your side bar. cute card btw and I promise I didn't look at it- I closed my eyes.!!!