Thursday, January 17, 2008

What's in a name?

My husband is the best! I knew when I needed a great name for this blog he was the go-to guy. In a matter of minutes this is what I had to choose from:
‘Ultimate Stamp-ede
Stampus Maximus
‘To err is human, to stamp.. divine!’
‘Wanted… Dead or a Stamp’
‘To Stamp or not to Stamp… What’s your question?’


The winner, and my personal favorite...

‘Stamp, Shout, Let it all out…’

This kinda encompasses it all - I can chat about anything and the name has me covered!

On a different note, you can tell a lot about a guy and what he recognizes. In order to get a feel for what a blog included, I sent him to my SIL's blog to check it out. He scrolled down a bit and saw the picture of Ben at his bball tourney. "That is Christian Academy's gym, for sure." I guess it's better to know the inside of gyms at a glance than the inside of some other establishment. If you are still reading honey, and I got the name wrong, you can correct me when you get home for dinner. BTW, where is the camera? Kai is eating a banana for the first time and I really need to get some pics...


1 comment:

Kristi said...

Hi Kaylani! it totally was that gym! I kept thinking of Perry when I saw the refs! fun blog.