Saturday, June 14, 2008

and a few more pictures...



Yup, the pool is also up. Another chore we just finished. Cam went in this morning with a watergun and lasted about 5 minutes. I tried to tell him its still cold, but you know 4 year olds...and 10 year olds...and 11 year olds...and 35 year olds...lol!








The peony bush is doing well - to bad I don't really like peonies. I think these are peonies. If not, whatever they are I don't really care for! However, I did pick the yellow flowers in the basket. They make me smile!









And the front door. Guess I should sweep out there. I was tempted to vacuum the rug yesterday when I was vacuuming the front entry, but my neighbour was in his front yard and I thought he would think I was really weird. Better to let him guess at it then confirm his suspicions! Mind you, he did see me through the window vacuuming off the bar in the kitchen, but that he can't comment on because he was looking in my window. In his defense, if both our curtains are oven we can see into each other's dining rooms without really peeking. It just kinda happens. Like, if their curtains are open and I'm talking on the phone, where else am I gonna look? Maybe this neighbour doesn't like us for a reason!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Very nice place!