Saturday, June 14, 2008

What a morning!



Ok, I guess I need to go take some closer pictures for you! Cam and I spent the morning working outside. I have to say I'm happy with the results! The rocks on the top are "bubbling boulders" that have water that flows out and down them. This picture is from Classic, but I want these in my front yard. I love them, and have for years! The picture on top is one area of my backyard. I'm going to have to take close ups of the 2 planters by the garage door. I love the planter on the left. It is shaped like a tulip on the top. And, my favorite flowers in the yard are in the planter to the right of the garage door. I don't know what they are. I"ll show you later!
~I'm going to do this in a couple of posts because the pictures seen to upload quicker that way.

No comments: