Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What a good boy

On the radio station I listen to they always have a question at dinnertime that if you answer correctly you get a prize. We were in the car today when the question was :" a person on average drinks about 2.5 gallons of this in their lifetime." Ryan was trying to figure it out. We talked about how it would have to be accidentally because 2.5 gallons is not alot for a lifetime. He thought for a minute and then said "I know - alcohol!"

I hope he keeps that attitude!

Another question was "40% of women feel sexier wearing this."

The answer......Sunglasses.

~thanks for stopping by!
Kaylani

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Really? I need to go out and get me a different pair then!
Maybe women feel sexier, cause we can't see reality in a clear picture? LOL!
What radio station is this? Sounds fun. Have you ever tried to get a prize yet?

jessica said...

I heard that sexy one yesterday but missed the answer! thanks!

Anonymous said...

works for me. try wearing them on your way to church, you don't feel reverent just sexy.

erin said...

okay anonymous, that was the most hilarious thing ever...and you feel real horrible if you wear them INSIDE!! Scandalous!

Anonymous said...

I meant wear them on your way to church then leave them in the car. If you wear them in the church building you go from feeling sexy to stupid. I did that once by accident.