Monday, December 8, 2008

What do you put in a Christmas basket?


This is what 25 Christmas baskets looks like in the back of my van. This was the second load so WHOO HOO!!!! I'm done!

Yesterday I was trying to get them finished and Noah constantly interrupted with questions and comments and I was getting very frustrated - he finally asked - "What is more important, me or the baskets?" I said the baskets were paying for his really expensive Christmas present, and he said "Carry on!"



The tags, mints and chocolate bar that went inside. I don't know why the picture is sideways - just tilt your head a little to the right.



Chocolates. Yum. I do have to say after making 50 of these I'm really not excited about eating any. All the better because I started here last week and am going to do it!!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

they turned out so cute -that's cause you are so talented!!! now...think think think as to how I could become a "jacks favourite" and get one of those goody baskets for myself.........;)

Lynn said...

That's amazing! Beautiful! And SO many! Phew!

catharooni said...

they are gorgeous! what did you make them for? (besides paying for your kids awesome and expensive christmas presents ...) ... smiles ...

Anonymous said...

wow they are awesome!!! noah makes me laugh!!! how crazy. Leanne