Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Club Night


I can't believe how quickly club night came around this month! We did have it a week early, but still. It'll seem like ages when we meet again instead of only 5 weeks! Here are the cards we made - see the tutorial for the card here.


Recipe:
stamps: a Good Egg
paper: regal rose, certainly celery DP, very vanilla
ink: black stazOn, regal rose
extras: 3/4" regal rose ribbon, pink gingham, slit punch, glitter, watercolor wonder crayons

I love this card! It is just too cute! And you can display it with either the front showing or the writing on the inside ~ love it!!













This is an adorable little 3" x 3" card. I am loving

this size. Quick, cute and easy!!
Recipe:
stamps: Birthday Whimsy (Sale-a-bration)
ink: tempting turquoise, basic black
paper: tempting turquoise, whisper white
extras: glitter, so saffron pen, black grosgrain ribbon

I know I took pictures of the cards my ladies made for the color/layout challenge, but they are on my camera still and my hubby has it for the weekend. Maybe Monday...

Thanks for stopping by!
~Kaylani

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Great cards. Love all the springs colors!

Anonymous said...

Where do you get the little calenders for your r.s. gifts?