Saturday, March 8, 2008

He's one!!


I can't believe Kai is one! I know everyone always says time goes quickly, and it definitely does! It doesn't seem like a year ago that we were in the hospital learning all about how the ICN works. Kai was a preemie - not that you would know it now! Today I went into Kai's room to get him after his nap and he was SITTING in his bed. If Kai is on his back he'll just wait for someone to come and sit him up. Why do that himself when he has 3 brothers who like to help him? I was surprised and a little sad - he looked so big! I guess it was bound to happen! In the picture of all the boys Cam has the new toy, and Kai has the box. As long as everyones happy! This month we also have to go to open houses for junior high. AAHHH! I have a birthday, too. I'm a little more nervous about this one than when I turned 30. I think I'll break down when 40 hits! Oh well, as I said at the start...time goes quickly!




2 comments:

jessica said...

yah!!! Happy Birthday Kai!
Time does go by redicuolously fast! kids and boxex....too funny!

Lynn said...

LOL! Yup. Kids sure love the packaging more. Our last one was a preemie too. So I know what you mean about their size just surprising you overnight. He looks so cute and so good. I think it's adorable that his siblings help him up. It's very true. The younger ones seem to take steps in life much slower, when there are older ones to do it for you. Talk about love and service. HAppy birthday to you too this month! I thought I would die when I hit 40......let me tell you....you will be so surprised at how great the 40's feel. LOL! Trust me. It's the best year ever.