Saturday, March 22, 2008

It's my birthday...almost!


My stampin' club girls are the best!! Here are 2 cards I got from Erin and Jess. I love the bright colors in Erin's and the stitchin'...nothing but the real thing for this gal! Jess's is simple and clean...I love 'em both!
Isn't this set so adorable? Love, love, love it!
So, because we are going away this weekend on a flying trip to my grandparents 65 wedding anniversary party (holy cow...I can't imagine 65 years!!) Perry gave me my present today. I have to say he did pretty good! I went for an hour long massage to start...HEAVEN. If you haven't tried it, you really must! When he gave me my present I was surprised...a Bind-It-All. How did he know I wanted a BIA? Has he been checking what websites I've been on?? Here's the story, and it's kinda genius on his part. I put my name on a waiting list at a local scrap book store for them to call me when the BIA's came in. I hadn't totally decided I MUST have one, but I've read a lot about them and wanted to check it out. It seems they called while I was gone and Perry answered the phone. He didn't tell me they called but instead went in a picked it up for my birthday. The genius part you ask?? He erased the number off our call display. I totally would have looked and asked why they called. It was a surprise when he gave it to me. I can't wait to try it out when we get home. You know all those coasters I bought? Just you wait and see what I can do to them with a BIA. I love my guy!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

ABSOLUTELY GENIUS!!!!! One lucky girl you are.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

erin said...

EALOUS!! I'm going to look for one when we go to vegas in a week!

erin said...

just add a J to my last comment!

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see what you do with the coasters.