Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Enrichment Goodies

I have more pictures to show you but I'm in a bit of a time crunch. So, just one for now...ok fine, two pictures.





The top picture is the prizes that the ladies will get that win a game called "Whats in your purse?" It is a coaster calendar with sticky notes and a pen on the other side. Whose ideas was it to do all these? Surely not mine! See the tutorial here. Ok, I can't find it quick to link you, but I'll look for it tomorrow and add it. These use DP and the "Love and Happiness" sale-a-bration rub ons.
The second picture is the thank you gifts for the 2 speakers. I like 'em! Especially the chocolates! For some reason the picture is not the best, but the tags say "Thank you" from the set All Occasions. I took this opportunity to use some discontinued DP called "Loves Me".

More next time...
~Kaylani

4 comments:

jessica said...

Ok, what does DP mean? I have wondered for a while. I was thinking it should be PP for patterned paper, is DP designer paper or decorative paper? It's bugging me. I think it should be PP whatever it is.
The post it note/calendar is cute, and I really like the chocolate box. What tin are they in??

kaylani said...

DP is for Designer Paper.
The tins are from Papertrey Inks, and I love them!

erin said...

really really nice! i have always wanted to do the "wrap the chocolates" thing! What kind are the chocolates?

Anonymous said...

The chocolates are Hersey Nuggets. Fortunately, you get more than a dozen in a bag, so there are left overs to nibble on!