Friday, April 11, 2008

hehehe


This purse just makes me grin when I look at it! So cute! I saw the tutorial on this blog, and had to try it out. It is so quick...like for instance, if you are about 1/2 done making it and you hear your one year old wake up from his nap, you can still finish it before said child starts to cry and want out of his bed. It's that quick!



I used DP and the Be Happy stamp set, scallop punch, circle punch, coluzzle cutting system with oval template and some ribbon. I filled it with...what else??....swedish berries. My favorite treat!!

I think I'm gonna make another one tonight with "Welcome Back" on the front for my friend who has been on a cruise through Greece and is due back soon. I can't wait!

I hope you run and make one! They will make you smile for the rest of the day!

~Thanks for stopping by!
Kaylani

-sorry for the fuzzy picture, Perry has the good camera again. Pretty soon I'm going to have to insist that he buy me a good one. That or he can take the old one...

No comments: