Thursday, April 24, 2008

My poor children

(upon reading this post I realized there is a lot of puke mentioned. Skip over this one if you have a queasy tummy.)

Well, another boy down for the count. Cam got sick about lunch time yesterday and hasn't let up. Poor guy. He is a happy, sick child though. He told me his tummy hurt yesterday and I said "I'm sorry, Cam" He replied "That's ok, mom, I still love you!" Cute. Then, a while later he was asking me about beavers and what they were. I had no idea where this train of thought came from but told him what I knew about beavers. He looked at me funny but didn't really say anything. I overheard Cammie last night talking to Noah about how he had a beaver because he was sick. We were confused until we realized he meant fever! I hope he doesn't ask where his beaver is when he feels better!

There is an international basketball league starting up with a team here in Edmonton. They had an exhibition game last night that Perry was reffing, so Ryan and Noah went with him. Unfortunately, Ryan was sick in the ref room while Perry was reffing, so Noah had to clean it up. What a good brother! Luckily Ryan woke up this morning fine and went to school. Kai woke up from his nap covered in puke so I really hope he is as quick as Ryan to recover! There is nothing worse than a puking baby. At least the older ones can hit a bucket!

Ok, that was a lot of puke for one post. I hope you are still feeling well after reading this!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

wow- my kids all went through that this week too! no fun at all.

Joanne said...

knock on wood it hasn't hit us...yet. Kudo's to Noah for cleanning up the messes. He is a brave boy and here's to next week full of sunshine and no puke!!!

Lynn said...

How are the kids feeling now?