Saturday, April 12, 2008

I'm addicted...

...to Dawn's tutorials!!


Aren't these just the cutest?? I love the little chocolates...they hold 2 Hersey nuggets. What are we going to do when Hersey stops making these?? The DP is PERFECT for these because you don't have to decide what paper to put together - just punch 2 scallops and cut 2 pieces of paper 1" x 3" out of the same paper and assemble. See the tutorial, but it is super easy and fast!







The little set of a card, chocolate and purse are for my sweet SIL - I know she won't see it before she gets it because she's out of town for a coupla days...hehehe. Just to tell her I love her and I love sharing Stampin' Up with her! She is an awesome demonstrator in her neck of the woods and her girls are lucky to have her!!





~Thanks for stopping by!
Kaylani
oh- I did get done the purse for my friend coming home from her holiday...I can't wait to go put it on her door!