Tuesday, March 3, 2009

thank you!



My parents came up for a few days after a plea from me to help dejunk my house. We got so much done and now after I am finished tidying up my house looks clean! What a huge blessing!

My dad put a door on one of my bedrooms, fixed my vacuum outlet and hung mirrors and pictures for me. What would I do without him? These are the pictures from the Dominican when we went with the boys over New Years. When mom and I decided on the arrangement we knew we needed dad to hang them or they wouldn't be right! This is on the wall by our back entry - everytime we come in the house we stop and look and remember how much fun we had together as a family. love it! I'm thinking about putting "Dominican 09" or some such thing above it with word to the wall, or maybe on the bottom of the middle frame. What do you think?

I really want to show you a picture of the closet mom cleaned ( as well as many other areas) but I don't think you'd be interested in my linen closet. Just know it looks fantastic!

Thanks mom and dad! I love you!

~Kaylani

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm a dork, but I'd love to see your closet.
Love the photos- How lucky of you to have parents come help

darlene said...

I'd love to see too. I like before and after pictures!