Wednesday, May 7, 2008

:(

I hate waking up to bad news.
Perry got his truck broken into last night:(
They took his Oakley sunglasses and his wallet. Who leaves their wallet in the vehicle? If you do, STOP! They did leave his laptop though. His old one that doesn't work anymore, but still. I had to phone and get the credit cards cancelled today etc. etc. Poor Perry though, lots of stuff he has to replace now. Drivers, birth certificate...
I went looking for the camera today and can't find it. I really hope Perry didn't take it to work and leave it in his truck...he has yet to get back to me about that...

So, On my missing camera there are pictures of our new BBQ and Cam in the tub. I hope I get to share these with you...too cute...Cam, I mean, not the BBQ. It does have a cute little "chimney" though. Its a step or two above our old one that we bought from the bargain finder about 8 years ago for $20. If we didn't take it the guy was going to throw it away. I wonder why we even paid $20? Last week I BBQed and the thing tilts crazily to one side and is quite a safety hazard, so I bit the bullet and bought the new one. You don't know how thankful I am that Perry doesn't have a garage door opener in his truck. If my BBQ had gotten stolen (we had one a few years ago that got stolen after 2 days) I would be very sad for a very long time.

Well, go take anything valuable out of your vehicle and have a fabulous day!
~Thanks for stopping by!
Kaylani

2 comments:

Joanne said...

that is sooo sad and maddening too. good thing you still have the traeger. those are fun things to have around and as Jason points out-even I can work it without burning off my arm hairs.!

Lynn said...

Oh man! That's sucks. I hate that feeling of some dirty slime ball going in and among my things and taking whatever he wants.
We had our vehicle stolen twice.....right out from under our noses. Both times it was parked right there just outside our bedroom window. DIdn't hear a thing, and both times we had EVERYthing taken from the vehicles. I hated getting the vehicles back. I couldn't sit in it or touch it without being grossed out thinking that had sat right there or touched my things or tainted my BABY's car seat in someway. Yuck. I totally sympathize with you.