Sunday, May 11, 2008

I love my...


...purse! I know, a funny thing to love, but there you have it! As I was sitting in church today I was looking at it and wondered why I liked it so much. I think it's the lining. I love the lining.


I decided to make a card with this as my inspiration. I have to say...not to shabby! The flowers are embossed so they are shiny and the words are put on with dimensionals so the stick up a bit. Its really quite cute in real life!




~Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Mother's Day!

Kaylani

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card! And I have a new purse I love. Mom

jessica said...

love the purse! cute card too!

Lynn said...

Oh wow! A true artist finds inspiration in all things. SO cool! Love them both!

Anonymous said...

your card is wonderful!!!
as Lynn said, true artists..... Love ya, Leannezqj