Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I am totally procrastinating...

I really should be studying....but...you know how it is some days. I will....later...LOL! What is an update without some pictures? I've got a lot of procrastinating in me, so beware...this may be a lengthy post!




Last Monday we went to Miquelon Lake for the day. It was beautiful! Here my SN (sweet niece???) is posing for the camera. She is too cute!














Kai playing around. He wouldn't stay still for a minute! Kennedy pretty much hung around her mom, but not Kai. I would look away and he'd be off playing with some other toy or heading to the water. Not a cautious bone in his body!








My older two boys...


Noah at a cub car rally...eating cookies and being a goof. That's about right.

















Ryan got an award last week for placing 4th in
Edmonton in a math competition he participated in in March.
Look at Ryan's face closely...you'll notice he has a weird expression...it was too funny...the presenter was doing the picture pose...shaking hands forever and smiling at the camera...Ryan looked at him like "What are you doing and why are you still shaking my hand?" It was quite funny!







I'm going to switch to a new post for more pictures...I can't get the hang of how to put multiple pictures on one post without spending forever moving them around so the words stay together.
Sigh...maybe next time I'm procrastinating I'll play around with it more...

2 comments:

erin said...

I have to exact same problem with pictures and it drives me INSANE! So if you figure it out, let me know!

Lynn said...

LOL!!!! Ryan's face is priceless! He'll have to get use to being a movie star if he's going to keep getting some awards. Congrats Ryan! Way to go!