Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The IBL in Edmonton


Edmonton is now the proud home of an International Basketball League team called the Edmonton Chill. My brother, 3 of his children, Perry's cousin and husband, Ryan, Noah , Cam and me (I?) went. Fun times! Let me tell you we were a big group to get in the building all at one time!


Sorry the picture is so dark, I'll have to work on that! Can you spot Perry? He is the one on the left standing in the classic Stothart pose. His dad, both brothers and 3 of his sons all stand that way. He is kinda cute up close. The kids all started chanting "Go ref 1-0-5! Go ref 1-0-5!" That is the number on the back of his shirt. They were impressively loud at the chanting. Come to think of it, they were loud all night!
Here is some poor guy sitting in front of us. He got my deepest sympathies. Actually, it is Perry's cousins husband. He doesn't have children though, so I think by the end of the night he was ready to say good bye! We do enjoy his humor though. He is English and has the dry wit all good Englishmen are suppose to have. Get him and Perry going and you'll laugh for sure!
At the end of the game the players stick around and sign autographs for a bit. The kids had a blast! Andrew was especially cute...went right up and got what he wanted. Noah got every player and his favorite ones 4 times. OH, fun times!
~Have a great night and thanks for stopping by!
Kaylani

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Ha HA! You guys sure have some fun times. Great times! Thanks for sharing! I love reading about your daily life and stuff.