Friday, February 15, 2008

craft room PROJECT

Project is in capitals because, let me tell you, it was a BIG job. I found these cabinets in the "as is" section at Ikea and just had to have them. They were a great deal, and frankly, I'd pay more for something already put together, not less! Then, Costco had their "Iris" scrapbook organizers in stock so I picked up a few of those as well. When you start organizing, it always gets worse before it gets better.This is my "worse" picture.





This is "after"! So much nicer! I can't wait to actually get to use it tonight once the boys are in bed! (Which should be early because Cam was up all night with a tooth ache, Noah was at a school camp overnight and didn't get much sleep, and Ryan still has a sore mouth, so even if he is up at least he'll be quiet! Kai goes to bed about 7 as it is.) I turned the tables the other way and have much more room - I could probably fit another one in! I think it will be quicker to paint once I'm ready to do that too, because all my supplies are already contained.



On a different note, these are all the containers that before were in use, and now are empty. It reminds me of the saying "You can't organize clutter, you can only get rid of it!"




Happy Stampin' and have a great long weekend!

No comments: