Monday, February 11, 2008

Not so good

Ok, I have a minute for my not so good list.

1) University playoffs for basketball start this weekend so Perry will be out of town for a majority of the next 6 weekends of so. Real fun. It starts on Friday, when he goes to BC to ref at UBC. I'm proud of him, but it sucks when he is gone.

2) My dog has diarrhea. Need I say more? In fact, this should be number 1.

3) There is no good chocolate left. For some reason my boys like the same chocolate I do and eat it all when I bring some home. If I bring cheap stuff home they don't eat it as quickly. What is up with that? I figure if I'm going to consume the fat grams and calories and have to spend extra time on the eliptical the next day, I'm only eating the good stuff. I think the good stuff is going to have to be hidden from here on in.

Thats about it.

Happy Tuesday's Eve.

2 comments:

jessica said...

I think I am wired for warm weather too. I hate winter. Good luck with Perry gone. If you need a girlfriend, I'll hang out with ya.

Kristi said...

you need to find a better hiding spot for that chocolate! heehee.