Thursday, February 28, 2008

one quick card

Here is a quick one for the collection. I saw something similiar a while ago here and I've been thinking about it since and had to give it a try. Again, lovin' the rub ons!
recipe:
ink: tempting turquoise (direct to paper on mats)
paper: tempting turquoise and basic gray, tempting turquise DP
extra: Love and Happiness rub ons, basic gray taffeta ribbon
Thanks for stoppin' by!

~Kaylani
Ok, this is kinda funny. I guess I always think that I case cards, but this one is pretty much my own. It has been awhile since I saw the one that I linked you to on the top of this post, so I went and had another look. The only thing that is the same is the rub on! It is still very cute though - so go take a peek!

2 comments:

erin said...

I haven't tried my rubons yet, and i need to because they make such awesome cards!

Today i shut off Leslie on the workout dvd, much better! She is a little over the top! you can choose just music, but they just mute her, so i could still read her corny comments on her lips!

erin ;0)

Lynn said...

Girl I SO admire your talents. So many. And so good. THanks for sharing.