Friday, February 15, 2008

Yes, I'm still up

I am ready to drop, but Perry is away and I know if I go to bed I'll just lie there awake anyways...so I've been blog hopping. I have now been caught up in the lives of cousins I haven't seen for years! Check out Kami, Kayli, and Andrea. I also checked up on my SIL's Kristi, Jessica, and Joanne. I want to check in on second cousin Lynn, but can't remember her blog. Would you send it to me again, Lynn? Please? Someday I'll have to meet Lynn. I checked out Papertrey Inks (love, love, love them. I'm addicted to online shopping), Running Room (to find out when I have to start training for a marathon I somehow got committed to running. I'm only doing the half though. They can't make me do the full distance, can they? They being Perry's SIL, brother and cousin who all think it will be "fun"), RECHL (Ryan and Noah's hockey team site to find out when they play tomorrow) and lastly Norquest (the college I am taking some distance classes from to find out what room my test is on Tuesday. Wish me luck - they might not want me back after my first test in 15 years.) I'm so dumb!! I just remembered Perry is one episode ahead of me in Hero's, so I could be watching that instead! Not that I haven't completely enjoyed my blog hopping, but,come on, it's Hero's!! (Season One)(Another thing I'm totally addicted to.)
Good night!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

hmmm I think you are a chortle kinda gal. love it! hey I just got your fabulous happy new year card in the mail and it is even better in real life. The picture is really nice ( is that from Judy?) I have it in a place of honor in my scrapbook room to give me inspiration!

kaylani said...

Chortle? Really? Oh well, it could be worse!
Yup, Judy did that picture. It is not the best one though. Long story. Ok, I have time. Did I mention Perry was away? I had all the pictures on a disc and went to Costco to get the reprints done. At Costco you can't enlarge the picture to see which one you are ordering. So, I had to squint at the little 2 x 2 square of 15 family pictures and try to tell them apart. Yah right. I had to just close my eyes and pick one. It's ok, but not the best one. Perry said to go to Shoppers and get the right picture, but like I have time. Actually, I do have the time, but I'm just lazy. SO, they sat there for a week, I still didn't have new pictures, so I just used the ones I had. So sad.

Kayli said...

Hey. Cool for your LPN test, and your cute cards, and that you came and checked out my blog. Aren't blogs fun? I don't know how far you read on my blog, but on my post about my mom you are in one of the pictures--the one where she and Amy are arm wrestling.

And I'm curious, why might your son need surgery when he's 16 or so?

Goodnight!